Attorney Alan J. Fisher
Why Choose Our Qualified Florida Bankruptcy Lawyer
Unlike most bankruptcy attorneys who focus exclusively on debtor or creditor representation, Attorney Alan J. Fisher provides a wide range of legal services for both debtors and creditors.
- He is one of the most experienced bankruptcy attorneys in Southeastern Florida
- He has more than 25 years of bankruptcy law experience
- He has personally handled more than 15,000 bankruptcy cases for individuals and businesses
- His goal is to serve the legal needs of all people and businesses requiring quality legal representation
Background and Experience
Attorney Alan J. Fisher is the founding attorney at Alan J. Fisher, PA, accomplished bankruptcy law firm serving Boca Raton, Lake Worth and Port St. Lucie, Florida. Before he started his own practice, he worked as a staff counsel for the Standing Chapter 13 Trustee for the Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach in the Southern District of Florida. In addition, he was a judicial extern for the Honorable Geraldine Mund, Chief U.S. Bankruptcy Judge emeritus for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California.
Starting the Firm
After starting his firm in 1988 with a focus on Debtor/Creditor law disputes and Bankruptcy, his commitment to representing individuals and businesses throughout Florida has only increased.
Mr. Fisher represents:
- Both debtors and creditors with bankruptcy actions
- Chapter 7 and 11 trustees with bankruptcy litigation
- Buyers and sellers in foreclosure situations
With his level of knowledge and extensive experience in the field, he has had the opportunity of lecturing before many legal and business professionals at the National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees, the annual Florida Bar meeting, the National Business Institute, the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County and Broward Lawyers Care.
Call Alan J. Fisher today!
To speak with Mr. Fisher to schedule a free consultation at one of his offices in Boca Raton, Lake Worth or Port St. Lucie, call 561-291-6062. Feel free to contact our firm by e-mail as well.
Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- California, 1988
- Florida, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Chapter Thirteen Trustees
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Bankruptcy Bar Association of the Southern District of Florida